|Date Posted:||Aug 10th 2018|
|Title:||Sr. Software Developer|
- Developing code based on reading and understanding business and functional requirements following the agile process
- Writing PL/SQL Stored procedures, Functions, Packages, Constructors, Views, Triggers, Indexes, Analytic Functions, co-related sub-queries and Collections etc. using Oracle 11g to support current business and enhance the wealth management platform.
- Writing Java classes programming using Java and Java Enterprise Technologies like Servlets, JSP, EJB , spring , Hibernate, Web services.
- Producing high-quality code to meet all project deadlines and ensuring the functionality matches the requirements.
- Build/Enhance End of Day Jobs or Schedulers that runs nightly to support important updates, complex calculations, portfolio accounting updates, message propagation, transformation and routing to downstream components for consumption using DBMS_SCHEDULER, DBMS_AQ (Advanced queuing) techniques.
- Work on constantly improving performance and scalability on Oracle OLTP Database using tools like Oracle Enterprise manager, SQL Plan Analyzer, Dynatrace with increased volumes through business events.
- Monitor system and database Logs and run periodic reports using Unix Shell Scripts for business events (monthly/quarterly/yearly) in the database.
- Design, develop and maintain complex ETLs as part of data loading process into a data warehouse using Oracle Golden gate and Informatica 9.5.1 Power Center
- Build/Enhance automation tests using Fitnesse for the code developed so that Increments of code are tested with the overall product solution and regression is covered.
- Define and maintain logical data model for large scale Enterprise Data Warehouse and OLTP applications.
- Interact with architects, other tech leads to produce a detailed technical design to match the solution design specifications, and play it back to the Team members to provide direction for implementation of features and user stories.
- Design Reviews and Brainstorming with Product Managers for the features and functionality expected, Prioritize and discuss Technical Solutions ensuring a quality system design which provides good system performance, an effective human-machine interface, optimal operational cost, and flexibility for future change
- Analyze User Story\'s functional, design, and user experience requirements as well as supporting artifacts in order to devise technical solutions that considered all possible use cases and any other quality aspects necessary to the overall acceptance criteria
- maximizing the productivity of the project team by installing an effective development environment, establishing programming design, perform code reviews based on platform and other technical standards, training team members, and providing advisory and trouble-shooting support
- Analyzing and resolving issues found during the testing or pre-production phases of the software delivery Lifecycle; coordinating changes with project team leaders team members
- Conduct Product Demos after implementation in every sprint to the product managers and stakeholders to ensure compliance to requirements.
- Suggest and implement process improvements for estimating, development and testing processes.
The position requires:
- A BS Degree in Computer Science or BS Degree in Electronics or a minimum of any BS Degree coupled with prior progressively applicable programming experience.
- A Foundation of business knowledge in the financial services industry, and the ability to work in an agile team environment, possessing experience in Wealth Management, and demonstrate the ability to understand financial services business requirements.
- A minimum of 5 years prior work experience working with an application development organization; must demonstrate experience delivering systems and projects from inception through implementation.
We prefer a minimum of 2 years work experience within Financial Services industry including banking, wealth management, investment management, asset data and investment processing
|Job Location:||Melvern & Oaks ,PA|
|Contact:||Send resume to iQuadra Information Services LLC, address: 1700 Water Place SE, Suite 304, Atlanta, GA 30339|