|Date Posted:||March 19th 2019|
|Title:||Sr. Software Developer|
* Understanding business requirements, there by develop and architect Real-time, Batch and mix workloads on a big data platform handling high volumes, variety and velocity of data.
* Architect, Design and development of end-to-end data pipeline using frameworks like Sqoop, HBase, Hive, HDFS, Spark and various hadoop ecosystem services.
* Designing and laying down a hadoop cluster with various set of ecosystem products.
* Analyzeing the system requirements and provide architectural design according to business needs in consideration of enterprise and heterogeneous applications, to facilitate smooth and flawless integration of service provisioning.
* Ensuring application availability and perform, memory statistics monitoring, job scheduling, ad-hoc tasks development, flow-thru analysis.
* Performing application infrastructure changes like configuration tweaking, tool evaluations, capacity scheduling and job scheduling on commodity servers.
* involve and prepare technical reports related to distributed applications that backed the Operating Support System.
* Leverage and re-factor existing frameworks, design patterns to add/enhance the components of legacy systems that enforce new rules and functionality.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* A Bachelor degree in IT or closely-related field; MBA or BS degree preferred.
* 10 years of overall IT experience.
|Job Location:||Jacksonville, FL|
|Contact:||iQuadra Information Services, 1700 Water Pl., Ste 315, Atlanta, GA 30339|
Make a Difference To Yourself! Join Team iQuadra